The right of withdrawal is regulated by art. 64 et seq. (exercising the right of withdrawal) of Legislative Decree. N.206 of 09.06.2005, subject to subsequent amendments. The right of withdrawal (art. 64 Legislative Decree no.206/05) refers to the Customer’s right to withdraw for any reason and without penalty, from a purchase contract concluded at a distance (except as specified in section 4 of the present Terms). The right of withdrawal allows fora refund of the amount paid by the Customer for purchased goods and applies to purchases made by private consumers (“…natural persons acting for purposes not related to their professional activity…”), except for purchases made by retailers and/or corporate customers in general.
The right of withdrawal, as set out by Law, is bound to the following conditions:
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without justification within 14 working days of delivery, certified by a delivery note signed by the courier.
- The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the deadline referred to in paragraph 1, a registered letter to:
Arcenni Societò Agricola Srl
Via della Fila, 58
56033 Capannoli (PI)
The letter shall include, in a way that is clearly legible, the following information:
- customer name and surname;
- purchase order number;
- a declaration of the desire to withdraw from the contract;
- description and cost of goods.
Notice may also be sent by certified email, provided it is within the time allotted, to email@example.com .
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with all parts intact and in perfect condition. The right of withdrawal does not apply to sealed consumable products that have been opened by the consumer.
- According to law, shipping costs for returned goods are borne by the Customer, who also bears full responsibility for them until the moment they are received by Arcenni Tuscany. Arcenni Tuscany will not answer, in any way, for any damage, theft or loss of uninsured returned items. The shipment must arrive at the headquarters of Arcenni Tuscany within 10 (ten) days of notification by the Customer of her or his desire to withdraw, otherwise the shipment will be refused. The Customer will be notified by email of receipt. On arrival, the goods will be examined so as to assess any damage or tampering (e.g. if they have been used, even partially). Should any evidence appear that the goods are in any way damaged or incomplete, the right to withdrawal is considered null and Arcenni Tuscany will return the purchased goods to the Customer, charging her or him for the new shipping costs. If the goods have been damaged during transport, Arcenni Tuscany will promptly inform the Customer within 2 (two) working days of receipt so as to enable her or him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen and receive reimbursement (if insured). In this case the product will be made available to the Customer and the withdrawal request will be cancelled, as Arcenni Tuscany will be unable to sell or otherwise use the product.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the provisions of art. 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree. n. 206 of 09.06.2005 as referenced in previous points, Arcenni Tuscany will refund the amount paid by the Customer for the returned goods. This reimbursement will take place as quickly as possible and, in any event, no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the returned goods.
- Refund will be made by the same payment method utilized by the Customer at the moment of purchase:
- reaccredited to the PayPal account used;
- reaccredited to the credit card used;
- reaccredited to the bank account used.
So as to expedite payment, the Customer is invited to include account information when notifying of the desire to withdraw from the contract.